SOLD New Alpine F1 Status Must Sell Now!!!

Tiknight
10+ year member

Complete F#1 system including the following items DVI-9990,TMI-M990, NVA-872 Navigation & DXI-990. These are new and in there boxes. Make me an Offer I am very flexible and must sell these this week !!! You can email me at email jldesmazes@yahoo.com or you can leave a voice mail @ 702 459-0725 And I will get back to you asap. Looking to get $2900.00 paid just under $8,000.00 never used it!!!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Im aware.
let me break this down for people...

This setup came up for sale here. People yell scammer. Syoung298 bought the setup.

Syoung had the same setup available on DIYMA before this was purchased...

Then Syound sold it on ebay 6/1/09

On 6/2/09 Syoung posted this setup for sale on DIYMA.

On 6/3/09 Syoung said this setup was still available.

Keep in mind it was sold on EBay before even posted.

All pictures of the items have a photo shopped name on them.

Thats why Im crying scam.

As everyone has been for so long.

Either this guy has one hell of a stash of F1 status or hes a scammer.

I guess its not a big deal to me as Im not buying anything of the sorts. But if I was about to plop out $3,200 there better be some real pictures with names on them.

Just trying to warn people something isnt quite right here.

guys.. the photos were taken by me and were only modified to add my ebay screenname syoung298.

I will not name drop, but have in been in the Car Audio scene for more than 20 years promarily as a spectator and as a competitor when I was in college, some 18 years ago... Folks like Ben Volmer and Steve Cornell know me personally. If they are on the forums, they will vet my cedentials.

My ebay account under syoung298 has more that 400 completed sales over a period of 5 years and I have sold 4 other F#1 products with positive feedback in the past 3 months.

Regarding F#1 systems, I have owned and sold no less than 6 complete systems through various venues including ebay, DIY, and dealers; feel free to browse my previous posts as well as my ebay account; I am an F#1 ***** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. I have also owned 2 XES systems, 2 ODRs and 1 Z50..

As a note, I still have 2 complete F#1 systems in my possesion as well as a MINT H900; these will be listed over time on ebay, and/or in the forums.

Stop the hating guys.. there is honesty left in the world; check my ebay account, this sale as well as my statements are legitimate.

-Cheers

Dued doesn't matter I don't think anyone will buy until we see a HAND WRITTEN note under the alpine stuff. I don't rely care if you do or not if you do than I will buy if you don't I don't buy simple as that. Even I can take that pic of yours edit your name out of it and put mine there it is just not hard proof that you have them.

Dued doesn't matter I don't think anyone will buy until we see a HAND WRITTEN note under the alpine stuff. I don't rely care if you do or not if you do than I will buy if you don't I don't buy simple as that. Even I can take that pic of yours edit your name out of it and put mine there it is just not hard proof that you have them.
yup.. understand.. pics will be up tonight.. i have not shipped the items yet, so i will post this evening.

Unfortunately the gross dishonesty present in this world has caused the reactions consistent with those in this thread. I can completely empathise having been scammed before; rest assured this case is an exception

At this point it is a matter of principle; there are still good people left in the world, perhaps these are truly the minority.

DSC_3657.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.