SOLD New Alpine F1 Status Must Sell Now!!!

Tiknight
10+ year member

Complete F#1 system including the following items DVI-9990,TMI-M990, NVA-872 Navigation & DXI-990. These are new and in there boxes. Make me an Offer I am very flexible and must sell these this week !!! You can email me at email jldesmazes@yahoo.com or you can leave a voice mail @ 702 459-0725 And I will get back to you asap. Looking to get $2900.00 paid just under $8,000.00 never used it!!!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I have a Nigerian acquaintance that wants to buy your equipment.
Whats the final asking price?

What is the condition of your item?

Name?

Phone Number?

Address?

Once you respond I will dispatch a Western Union money order in the amount of $5,000. Once you cash it I ask you refund the leftover amount and ship the products immediately to my customer. He is on Vacation right now and is in England.

And if you made it this far... lol
LOL i think i've seein this one on craigslist? not sure:veryhapp:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 37 (13 members and 24 guests)

w00tah , atsaubrey , flenn , frankmehta , havieri23 , hondarider , Horsemanwill , MACS , metsfan89 , scottn29 , shadowfactory , stuckinok , tranv117

Free bump for the guy who can't take pictures.

Kef

These scammers are getting even more pathetic.

Seriously, stock pictures, tossing around a name?

Ive been in the hobby 14 years and I dont know that name. Never heard it before. Albeit Im no a busy body and all up in everyones business... But the facts remain the same from 14 years ago to today.

Anyhow why even bother on here?

I dont think theres anyone here dumb enough to fork over money without pictures with a name next to it. Unless you got people to vouch for you, personally. Dropping names and posting links to an ebay sellers feedback lends you no creed.

Buy a clue!

His IP address checks out.

The post dumping ends now.

Thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.