New 26's on my escalade have a look

I wonder if everyone that see scissor doors calls them Lambo doors?
i tend to call them vertical doors myself

lol i wonder why i even shared with all you haters that i got some new wheels, most of all you dont even have a job YOU ALL FAIL
so because people dont think your wheels look good makes them haters???

i think you're a hater for not agreeing with everyone

We are haters because you post a pic of someone else's truck and claimed it as your own? gotcha:)
lol yea that's not my truck at all i just thought i would try to impress all you with this escalade but its not cool enough for all you **** sorry for wasting your time but im gonna go get my hummer on 34's with lambo doors and ride around listening to my extremely loud system

lol yea that's not my truck at all i just thought i would try to impress all you with this escalade but its not cool enough for all you **** sorry for wasting your time but im gonna go get my hummer on 34's with lambo doors and ride around listening to my extremely loud system
Nah bro, a 7 year old 100K mile+ escalade isnt balling in any form:( sorry man.

its because youre a noob.
would you like to hold my hand and show me around this place we call ca.com:veryhapp://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif:veryhapp:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

fletch_1

10+ year member
Team Sundown
fletch_1
Newport, AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date