New 26's on my escalade have a look

big brands are overrated...Giovanni and U2 use the same chrome alloy just a different name with a huge price difference

and who cares people brag all the time i got dubs, i got giovanni, who cares about name all that matters is if the wheel looks good imo

true that. but what make it stand out is that the expensive rims has a lower chance of being seen in the street than the cheaper rims. it really ***** about just the same if u was to walk in the club and see someone wearing the same outfit as yours.

yea but remember i live in arkansas all your going to see around here is 4x4 trucks with big tires on em i only know 4 people 100 miles away for me that have 26's and there not u2 wheels...

looks like **** on those shitty wheels you drive a escalade and got the cheapest wheels made step your game up get some asanti's or some forgiato's and no u2 does not use the same chrome technique and giovanna

i wonder if anyone puts escalade doors on their lambo? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

big brands are overrated...Giovanni and U2 use the same chrome alloy just a different name with a huge price difference
take a look at those U2s in a few years and see if u say the same, theyve also had problems with quality chroming.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

fletch_1

10+ year member
Team Sundown
fletch_1
Newport, AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date