New 26's on my escalade have a look

dood U2 rims are almost as bad as Velocity . . save your coin and get some Lexani or Asanti , at least a two piece something . . . im gona get a bently GT and put some craggars on it . .

Iam diggin on the red one. But to me just putting on big wheels suxs. If your going big wheel you better be ready to bag it and set it in the weeds

big brands are overrated...Giovanni and U2 use the same chrome alloy just a different name with a huge price difference
and who cares people brag all the time i got dubs, i got giovanni, who cares about name all that matters is if the wheel looks good imo
Care to discuss this point?

Because there are MANY variations from brand to brand on structural integrity, warranty work, QUALITY of the chrome dipping process...

Run your hand down the smooth surface of a wheel manufactured by an MHT company, and then one that deals almost strictly off the internet, and you can literally feel the difference.

Good luck getting any warranty on pitting chrome or chips, as well.

Big brands also deal in multi-pc wheels, which can be rebuilt several times over with many different configurations. I would much rather have a nice set of 20's than a set from U2... but then again, you can't get a well built 20x8.5 for what you paid for the U2 26" wheels... so, I guess money is the name of the game.

Not to mention, the value on those U2 wheels ONLY decreases. Nobody gets anywhere NEAR what they have IN the wheels back.

A 'Nice' set of wheels retains value, or even increases over time. Look at BBS RS' or LM's. Or even Billet wheels.

Care to discuss this point?
Because there are MANY variations from brand to brand on structural integrity, warranty work, QUALITY of the chrome dipping process...

Run your hand down the smooth surface of a wheel manufactured by an MHT company, and then one that deals almost strictly off the internet, and you can literally feel the difference.

Good luck getting any warranty on pitting chrome or chips, as well.

Big brands also deal in multi-pc wheels, which can be rebuilt several times over with many different configurations. I would much rather have a nice set of 20's than a set from U2... but then again, you can't get a well built 20x8.5 for what you paid for the U2 26" wheels... so, I guess money is the name of the game.

Not to mention, the value on those U2 wheels ONLY decreases. Nobody gets anywhere NEAR what they have IN the wheels back.

A 'Nice' set of wheels retains value, or even increases over time. Look at BBS RS' or LM's. Or even Billet wheels.
someone else that understands //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

if u look at the ebay pics of those 26s, you can see the ripples in the chrome on the lip //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Lastly we mod our cars to make them our own and original. Not what 3 other escalades look like in town //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Do those rims make your stereo system louder too? Since a certain someone rocks them.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Do those rims make your stereo system louder too? Since a certain someone rocks them.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif
you should know you have the same car as that certain someone i think it comes from the factory with extra dbeez:veryhapp://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif:veryhapp:

i wonder if anyone puts escalade doors on their lambo? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
I wonder if everyone that see scissor doors calls them Lambo doors?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

fletch_1

10+ year member
Team Sundown
fletch_1
Newport, AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date