What do you clean your chrome with?

Just wondering what you guys clean your wheels or other chrome objects with? My idiot friends insits Windex is the best //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif.....I've been using Mothers and the mini powerball which I really wish I had never bought, I would rather polish my wheels by hand. Let's hear your input. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I've used it all and purple power is the best dollar for dollar cleaner I've used. To polish noxon 7 is awesome. Turtle wax ice spray detailer is the best thing out there for a quick wipe down or after wash wipe down leaves no streaks and very nice results with a microfiber. Glass cleaner works ok but purple power does a stunning job better than any wheel cleaner.

noxon 7.

put it this way, i didnt clean my alba's for 3 months after buying them. the inner lips were dirty as ****, and there was caked on dirt in many places that resembled rust. i thought my rims were ****ed. i ran them through sand, dirt, saltwater, etc.

then the rim shop recommended noxon, and i polished them and they came out looking like the day i bought them.

now my new wheels are getting dirty, but i know i can always rely on noxon to bring their luster back!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.