New 2012 Build (SQ)

Clean! A 3 way active front stage is a whole new monster! I dont think I could handle that. Lol.
Yeah, I don't think I can ever go back to passive components.

Where can the Arc Black Series stuff be purchased? Anywhere online?
Arcaudio.com actually has them for sale. I emailed them to see if I could purchase single units and they said they're sold in pairs so that *****.

nice work dude, sick azz box to boot!
Thanks bro, It's been way too long without any decent bass. This will be my first time using 8s and I'm hoping it'll be loud enough for me. Already have a couple 10s in mind just in case! Lol

Received the box today. Looks great, pretty tight fit. There's about 3" of clearance between the ports and the side panel, hopefully its not an issue. Other than that it fits perfectly and I still have enough room for my tricky bag, water, and lunch bag for work. Getting closer, still up in the air with the processor I want to run.

IMAG0135.jpg

IMAG0133.jpg

IMAG0132.jpg

IMAG0130.jpg

IMAG0129.jpg

Nice build! Looks great! bet it will sound great to. Love SQ builds.
Thanks guys, Vitveet is the man, he built the box quick and helped me out with a nice flat response. It's been too long without having decent bass in my car and a nice center stage!

Loving how nice the box looks & fits. Great install.
I was a little worried at first cuz it didn't fit but then I lowered the rear seats and it fit perfectly. One processor and center channel left then I can get it all installed. Still not sure which processor and not sure if I should go with a single 4" mid or 4" coax for the center channel since I can't fit a 4" mid and separate tweeter?

may i ask you why did you have to leave your system in there when you traded it in? last i checked we didnt give anymore money for someone that trades in a car that has a system and most of the time we rip that stuff out unless its a sports car or a car that appeals to young ppl but it doesnt add no value to the car what so ever

may i ask you why did you have to leave your system in there when you traded it in? last i checked we didnt give anymore money for someone that trades in a car that has a system and most of the time we rip that stuff out unless its a sports car or a car that appeals to young ppl but it doesnt add no value to the car what so ever
Well I asked to have it taken out first and they were in a rush to sell me a car I guess so they just told me they'd give me a $750 credit off the car. I went back and saw it there, everything was pulled and new A-pillars and kick panels installed. They replaced the P99RS with some cheap jvc I think.

Well I asked to have it taken out first and they were in a rush to sell me a car I guess so they just told me they'd give me a $750 credit off the car. I went back and saw it there, everything was pulled and new A-pillars and kick panels installed. They replaced the P99RS with some cheap jvc I think.
You left a P99rs?! What the hell is wrong with you?!

they do that offten. When we traded in my wife's car I had glassed in a 10" and had a nice HU. I wanted to go home to remove it, but was told that they would give us an extra $800 credit towards the trade in or remove that amount if we took it out.

Yeah, that was a tough one. Lol. By the way, I lived in GJ FOR 8 years, I hate that place...lol. Still have friends that live there.
Man I couldnt have let myself... Go see if they still have it maybe... Its getting bigger and better every year but is still a lot the same lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.