Status
Not open for further replies.

centergod79
10+ year member

TEAM BEETEM
Item(s) for Sale:

2 Brand New American Bass VFL COMP 15"s

Item(s) Description/Condition:

10/10 Never Opened and will not open for Pictures, if you do not know what these are you can go to American Bass - Home for specs and image. These will stay for sale on here until they are sold, by me or Bob. These were ordered for someone who had a run in with the law, so here is 2 of a very limited woofer for now.

Price:

$1100 Shipped, on this particular purchase there will be no lower price accepted at this time. I also know no matter how cheap you may have or heard someone may have bought them for in the past, I can guarantee as of today and for the next few months, this is the best deal you'll get these for. They will come with a 1 year warranty

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

will be shipped with fedex

View attachment 26536620

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

That depends, because I am in the market for some beast 15"s, that are used, but in mint condition. I need something that can handle 2K each with ease, and I'm sure you're and anyone else who reads this is thinking why dont you just use the VFL's, I already have a build with these, and I want to do something different. If someone has something I want to make my franchise player, I might eat the cost, but I'm not eating this type of cost for subs that I already have a build with
I have two DC level 4 xls m1's with level 5 soft parts.

yes sorry i decided to go with the B2 XC's sorry. but this is the best price you will find anywhere on these subs, dealers are selling them for 1350.00 shipped!!!! someone buy these!

yes sorry i decided to go with the B2 XC's sorry. but this is the best price you will find anywhere on these subs, dealers are selling them for 1350.00 shipped!!!! someone buy these!
I sure wish I would have known all this was a possibility before I went through all the hassle of getting them ready to ship out, but it's cool. The price is 1100 shipped, no negotiations, it exerts too much energy for nothing. Actually I'll Keep them, no longer available:rolleyes:

I sure wish I would have known all this was a possibility before I went through all the hassle of getting them ready to ship out, but it's cool. The price is 1100 shipped, no negotiations, it exerts too much energy for nothing. Actually I'll Keep them, no longer available:rolleyes:
It really wasnt but i became a dealer for B2 and decided to spend the money and go with something im going to carry in my shop. If i run AB then i demo and a customer wants AB i lose the business because i cant provide what my customer wants, just good business sense to go this route. Sorry again.

It really wasnt but i became a dealer for B2 and decided to spend the money and go with something im going to carry in my shop. If i run AB then i demo and a customer wants AB i lose the business because i cant provide what my customer wants, just good business sense to go this route. Sorry again.
Yeah I called B2 to to become a dealer for them til I seen their prices I was going to carry them, they carry the same pricing as DD, and their product at the time was the same as AB, But I see they stepped their game up to TC Sound Baskets, but the motor you just paid double for is the same thing as the VFL motor, just about. GL with the line.

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

so these aint available?
Na I'm keeping them, the only thing I'd trade for is 2 NS 15", L5 M2 15"s x2, 15" BTL's N3 x2, or something compatible, and I mean the same

Yeah I called B2 to to become a dealer for them til I seen their prices I was going to carry them, they carry the same pricing as DD, and their product at the time was the same as AB, But I see they stepped their game up to TC Sound Baskets, but the motor you just paid double for is the same thing as the VFL motor, just about. GL with the line. 

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Na I'm keeping them, the only thing I'd trade for is 2 NS 15", L5 M2 15"s x2, 15" BTL's N3 x2, or something compatible, and I mean the same
Do more research the motor is far from an AB , their motors are designed around their coils so each motor is matched with its coil.but they are pricey.

Do more research the motor is far from an AB , their motors are designed around their coils so each motor is matched with its coil.but they are pricey.
I did do my research when I was going to buy into the company, their product is designed behind DD, which is certainly who AB is designed behind. Of coarse they're going to proclaim something to make their woofers hold value beyond AB, but at the end of the day, it's all over priced bought of the shelf topology. If you look at there models before they switched to TC Sounds baskets, it'll look very familiar. That motor is almost identical to the VFL's motor. That's not a bad thing, the VFL has an excellent motor, it's just not $900. If you really dig into research you'll find out that they all stole Atomic's technology, just Mr. Wu doesn't complain. But good luck with it, I hope you find they're worth the money, I didn't though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...