Status
Not open for further replies.

centergod79
10+ year member

TEAM BEETEM
Item(s) for Sale:

2 Brand New American Bass VFL COMP 15"s

Item(s) Description/Condition:

10/10 Never Opened and will not open for Pictures, if you do not know what these are you can go to American Bass - Home for specs and image. These will stay for sale on here until they are sold, by me or Bob. These were ordered for someone who had a run in with the law, so here is 2 of a very limited woofer for now.

Price:

$1100 Shipped, on this particular purchase there will be no lower price accepted at this time. I also know no matter how cheap you may have or heard someone may have bought them for in the past, I can guarantee as of today and for the next few months, this is the best deal you'll get these for. They will come with a 1 year warranty

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

will be shipped with fedex

View attachment 26536620

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Na man, those are all part of my personal collection, and due to some extreme circumstances the posted ones are to, I bought them with personal money not company's, and a friend not a customer. I say none of the other subs are for sale because no one would pay what it would take for me to come off of them, all though I may part with the 05 RE XXX 18" with the FI recone, just because I can't find a match

Na man, those are all part of my personal collection, and due to some extreme circumstances the posted ones are to, I bought them with personal money not company's, and a friend not a customer. I say none of the other subs are for sale because no one would pay what it would take for me to come off of them, all though I may part with the 05 RE XXX 18" with the FI recone, just because I can't find a match
was eyeing the older vfls an the rf hx2 lol . glws op

was eyeing the older vfls an the rf hx2 lol . glws op
OH, the HX2 power I just finished rebuilding it, me and a friend, and I'm about to have another 4 the same, let me tell you, that thing is better than RF could have ever dreamed of making it, it'll do double the power handling, and you could burst them about 4-5K each, they're more of an SPL sub now. And the old VFL COMPS are as rare as it gets, most people have the extremes, I still compete with them, I have not had higher numbers with any other subs, so I still hit the lanes with them, lol

I've already done a build with these woofers, not the ones for sale, but this model, I bought the first 2 ever sold, and ran 2 of them on the VFL 1100.1, and they handled the power, SPL Frequencies, but they handled well. Also, they're very musical at rated power, SPL woofers sometimes have the tendency to sound ****** with music, not the case with these, I was amazed at their ability to play music. I'm selling these at cost, nowhere near MAP or MSRP. They weigh over 60BLS each, and they're beasts, lets get them indatrunk

I'm assuming no trades
That depends, because I am in the market for some beast 15"s, that are used, but in mint condition. I need something that can handle 2K each with ease, and I'm sure you're and anyone else who reads this is thinking why dont you just use the VFL's, I already have a build with these, and I want to do something different. If someone has something I want to make my franchise player, I might eat the cost, but I'm not eating this type of cost for subs that I already have a build with

Everyone, before you hit me with a trade, remember, I'm going to consider the dealer/Competitor price of the subwoofer you're trying to trade me. Just because the manufacturer of your subwoofer doesn't sell to just anyone, doesn't "in my eyes" mean that the woofer is anymore valuable than the VFL's I have. I understand that anyone with a pulse can call Bob and catch him in a good mood and "SOMETIMES" get dealer pricing. I have just about every manufacturers dealer price sheet in my office, and that's the price I'm looking at, not what sonic, woofersetc, V&M, etc. sells it for. Now I'm more than willing to weel and deel, and I'm a fair person to weel and deel with, but I'm not going for the whole "I can call Bob and get Blah Blah Blah" because I can call all the other Manufacturers and get Blah blah blah. So now that we got all that out of the way... Whatcha got?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...