Never installed radio in a car before. Need help with 1985 Bronco II.

Participant count
  • Participant list
wrong. install it your self. you don't learn by paying someone else to do it. you learn by reading tutorials and asking people questions on message forums. go to your local pep boys or canadian tire or whatever you have and buy a wiring harness for a 85 ford (or find out what is compatible) then you just unscrew your dash and unscrew the old stereo. unplug the wire from the back plug your wiring harness into it then match up the wires on the harness to the wires on the new cd player. (chances are you'll need to buy a faceplate to make the new cd player fit in where the old one was (it's probably half the size of the old one) the stock stereo is referred to as doube DIN and most aftermarket stereo's are just single DIN. good luck and e-mail me with questions fuel37@hotmail.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.