Northeast Region NESPL 2010 Rules discussion

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Ok, I made a few changes to the rules page. I added something about subwoofers 8" and larger not being used as mids will be counted. Also, I added a new rule for the Amateurs. Any amateur that has competed in more than 10 SPL comps in the previous season will have to move up to the Stock classes.

iv only did 5 spl comps last yr

but i atended a bunch of shows

so i could do am if i wanted to?

im still trying to come up with what good class i could fit in

7 hrs away!!!!!that is nutz
lol, not really. When I was competing more I'd drive a lot more than 7 hours for a comp. Try driving to West Virginia, 14 hours each way, or Niagara Falls, 8+ hours each way. We'll definitely be making the trip for TNESPL Finals, we may even head out a day early and party the night before.

I mean is it big enough for me to attend? Doesn't exactly carry the prestige of USACi or DB Drag or IASCA. Is this org. recognized by the industry? Even my SLAP championship got me a "nice" sponsorship from Soundstream and Kicker offered me a "total" Team Kicker sponsorship meaning they paid for everything, every expense (I can talk about it now, lol).

Also for me to trailer the vehicle way up there just for a trophy?
Whats the diff Nate? There was plenty of USACI shows around here last year. Enough for me to get almost 500 points. If you didn't compete out of the "prestige" USACI why be concerned with TNESPL? This is a chance for guys in the North East who "WANT" to compete but cant make the drive to OK or TX for a finals event. And with all those "sponsorship" deals I'm suprised your not louder:crazy:.......never mind thats a diff topic

I just looked at their website and it does look like fun. Steve, the 8 shows that your doing, is it enough to acquire the 80 points for their finals?
I have no idea how many I'll end up doing for sure, but I'll make sure people get the chance to earn the points needed. ThorsHammer will be making the trip out here for one show, and that will be a 3X. Some of us will be heading out to Auburn NY in June for the St Judes charity show, that will also be a 3X.

Is this org. recognized by the industry?
I know the owners of the other major orgs know all about TNESPL. The owner of TNESPL is also the eastern rep for Kinetik batteries. They are known to host shows alongside dB Drags multipoint events as well. The St Judes show in June will be one of those shows, with a Drags/Bass Race 2X and a TNESPL 3X. They have a bigger turnout than Drags does. TNESPL is just as big here in the Northeast as MidWest SPL is in the midwest, which is pretty well known.

We're Down Steve. The 7 Hour Trip Is Nothing For Finals. We Will Head Out A Day Early So We Can All Get Our Party On. We Can Get All The Points At 2 3x Shows. 1 Burp And 1 Slammin Bass First Place Both Classes.

I Would Love For A Bunch Of Us Guys From Nespl To Go To Finals And Destroy Tnespl. We Need To Sandbag All Season Till Finals Then Show Them Whats Up. We Have To Cover All The Classes. E.c.a.c., Team Xla, Team Act Audio, Steve Griffin, And Of Course Dave L Need To Get This Done Holla!

I Would Love For A Bunch Of Us Guys From Nespl To Go To Finals And Destroy Tnespl. We Need To Sandbag All Season Till Finals Then Show Them Whats Up. We Have To Cover All The Classes. E.c.a.c., Team Xla, Team Act Audio, Steve Griffin, And Of Course Dave L Need To Get This Done Holla!
The guys from Team Amplified Impressions will be loud next season too, I think they'll have every class covered with exception of the Super Stock classes.

ECAC, is down for that, we will deff be there tnespl here comes nespl, my teams all made great improvements over the off season, very excited for this upincoming season,

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.