nesa dvd player hum

Participant count
  • Participant list

ismelllikepoop
10+ year member

Poophead
tj
I have a nesa dvd player that looks like it is installed fine, but every once in a while no sound comes out of the left side speaker, and if i crank it, i can hear hum that changes pitch with the rpm's, but the right side still plays fine. If i switch to the regular eclipse hu cd player or fm, it plays music from both speakers fine. any ideas what is going on?

Poor signal ground most likely, try a new wire between the dvd player and your head unit. If that fixes it, you had a bad wire.

If that doesnt fix it, try a different source on your aux input. If that fixes it then the problem is the dvd player

If that doesnt fix it, try the dvd in on another stereo. If that fixes it, the problem is your head unit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.