Good Rock Bass Songs?

Linkin Park's new songs are OK ...

Rush has some nice drum beats if you like them.

SOAD has some pretty good drum kicks (Toxicity).

Saliva - Click Click Boom is alright.

Deftones - RX Queen ... good intro.

Evanescence ... not really rock I guess, but pretty good.

There has been threads in the past that have to do with rock songs, may want to search for them as they could help.

- Steve

I love Dream Theater myself. They are kind of in a class of their own. They have such a variety of styles within their music it is just unique and just plain cool. The musicians are all world class musicians. The lead singer went to school for opera singing. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Anyway, their drummer has got to be one of the most impressive drummers I've seen and heard. The guy can't even be concious doing some of the things he does. And he never loses time, that's the amazing part.

The new hatebreed is bad a*s dude you should get that its only ten bucks at best buy.

Korn has pretty good bass

If your kazzaa-ing songs get "aint like you" by blood for blood. that song just kicks ass.

metallica one is awesome, so is whiskey in the jar. anything mushroomhead is quite astounding, anything from the XX or XIII cd is awesome.

al

Ok Im old but Firehouse has the best kick drums on any cd I have ever heard . That cd makes my chest hurt //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/omg.gif.05aa02c3095d6ce9338996654eca0863.gif

A PERFECT CIRCLE! the new CD thirteenth step. I was sitting at a stoplight playing it decently loud, my gf starts crackin up and im like wut u laughin for, shes like that lady just rolled up her window, he flip down visor/mirror was rattling while she was trying to put makeup on.

hahaah good stuff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.