needs some set up opinions.

Participant count
  • Participant list

bonesninja
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Lima, Ohio
One of my neighbors asked me to hook him up with some subs, a box, an amp, plus the wiring. he only has $420 to spend total. i think i'm gonna hook him up with 2 12" kicker cvr's (the new ones) $165 shipped off of ebay and a power acoustik (forget the model) $140 shipped plus i'll just build him a box and get the wal-mart 4 ga kit. everything must be BNIB. any one know of anythink better for the price? plus i'm not trying to make any money off of this guy but he has alot of friends with money who i can tax if i do this dude right.

like 25 bucks and its decent 4ga is 4 ga wiring is arguably the least important component of a good install ------- to a point.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I guess I asked for that when I declared myself a noob. I mean the interior side of the firewall which is heat shielded with Lizard Skin.
I hope it ended up helping someone in here. I was right there on the Morels, but didn't need em, so I dropped out earlier than I would have, I...
I think the easiest path would be an electronic x-over. You will control all the frequencies from one unit, making for a cleaner and simpler...
Problem resolved - Found a scrap Astra that was fitted with that same unit. Salvaged the Display and original plugs and wired it up on the dining...
It would also be easy to add an equalizer to have individual rca inputs for all of the channels. A decent one can be had for less than $40...

About this thread

bonesninja

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
bonesninja
Lima, Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date