Needing some box plans

Participant count
  • Participant list

WickedClown77
10+ year member

I'm needing some box plans for 2 12" kickers, they're the old ones with the red down the side of the K. They're single 4 ohm's if you wanted to know. I dont have any money right now so if your willing to give me free box plans that'd be cool. The space i have to work with is 30" wide x 10" deep x 12" high. Oh yeah this'll be going in a 91' rally sport camaro.

Thanks, WickedClown

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I'd also recommend that at the very least, you deaden the doors with some sort of mass layer like this Siless Max 120 mil (3mm) 30 sqft Car Sound...
They should work. I have 6.5s in my lower door to replace the 8" subs that came with my mustang. They are fantastic, and outperform the 6 x 8s...
You got plenty of space 30"h x 40.5"w x 65"d even triple baffled, double walled with bracing. What vehicle is this going in may I ask?
Start by laying the larger bottom panel in an open space, then slowly “dry” assemble it by laying the pieces where they go like a puzzle. It...
These are also very good drivers, some of the best bang for the busk on shallow mounts. DD Audio SL610-D2 10"...

About this thread

WickedClown77

10+ year member
WickedClown77
olathe, KS
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from