Needing Amp recommendation's

Participant count
  • Participant list

Infantrysc87

First off I'm new to this forum and I believe it will be very helpful thank you all in advance!!

I have a 2006 Tacoma pretty runner double cab I was needing new speakers so I had

Kicker Cs693 installed in the front door panels and

Kicker Cs65 installed in the rear door panels

They are hooked up to the factory radio and I'm needing and amp I'm thinking the best setup would be 75-100rmsX 4 channel amp any help would be very appreciated

step 1 is to replace the head unit with an aftermarket head unit that offers tuning features such as time alignment, crossovers, and EQ. I highly recommend the Alpine CDE-HD149BT but the 148 and 154 are good alternatives.

step 2 is to add a good amplifier to power the speakers. there are many options, but for the double cab there are few locations. compact is key and you can locate a compact amp in the storage area under or behind the rear seat. A Massive Audio NX4 is compact and powerful. An NX5 would give you a 5th channel for a future sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.