Needing advice for aftermarket speakers and amp for 2018 Nissan Rogue

Participant count
  • Participant list

Roguehelp

Dallas
Hello,

I’m brand new to the forum and not very experienced with car stereo systems...

I just got a 2018 Nissan Rogue. It has the 6 speaker configuration, no Bose system. I want to replace the stick speakers. What would you suggest for speakers and an amp for under $300? I was going to buy the equipment online and have it installed locally.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I'd also recommend that at the very least, you deaden the doors with some sort of mass layer like this Siless Max 120 mil (3mm) 30 sqft Car Sound...
They should work. I have 6.5s in my lower door to replace the 8" subs that came with my mustang. They are fantastic, and outperform the 6 x 8s...
You got plenty of space 30"h x 40.5"w x 65"d even triple baffled, double walled with bracing. What vehicle is this going in may I ask?
All things considered equal (same woofers make model and size), the theoretical difference is going to be 3 db (roughly 33% difference in volume)...
i have a 15 already for the lows ita a little over kill for a crew cab but I like it and I was hoping it would sound better and louder than my old...

About this thread

Roguehelp

Roguehelp
Dallas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
nauc