Need two 8" Sub enclosures.

Daniel
10+ year member

Caraudio.com
SFLA
Need some VERY small 8" sub boxes made for me. Using them with the ED 9Kv.2, and want to go into the back of my Extended Cab Frontier. Id like it to be as simple as possible. 10x10x6, or 6.5. Cannot exceed 6.5in width. I would normally build myself, but with my job dont have the time right now. If someone can make one for my relatively cheap, please let me know. In south Florida.

Contatc Pro Rabbit or RAM_Designs. You won't be disappointed with either. They have their own sub forums on here so post in there and you'll get an answer or e-mail either one of them.

Next time, please look around the forums before you post. You have a frontier like me so i'm trying' to be nice. lol

you mean 6.5" depth?
More then likely. I would assume it will be a 10 x 10 that is 6-6.5 deep.

Need some VERY small 8" sub boxes made for me. Using them with the ED 9Kv.2, and want to go into the back of my Extended Cab Frontier. Id like it to be as simple as possible. 10x10x6, or 6.5. Cannot exceed 6.5in width. I would normally build myself, but with my job dont have the time right now. If someone can make one for my relatively cheap, please let me know. In south Florida.

I can get you a pair built if your interested. Just let me know, I can get them done and shipped out rather quick do to the simplicity and size of them.

Can you go any larger then 10x10 though? that is very small overall and actually to small for the driver.

For these subs, suggested ft^3 is .30-.35. I'll build these boxes to be exactly .33ft^3 which will be perfect for your subs. $70 shipped. Paypal in advance(money is safe if not satisfied). 3/4" MDF 13x13x6.5 sealed and black carpet covered. Get back to me asap, people like my prices! PM me any questions.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.