need tremendous HELP!!!!! ON AERO PORTS OR SLOT 18" tc sounds lms ultra 5400

Participant count
  • Participant list

robertlugo213

audiophiledepot
My setup is 2x tc sounds lms ultra 5400. I was not planning on using these on my van. I was going to use them for a home theater. But, my wife gave me "the look". I need help designing the box. My van has space for a box of 48W X 22H X 28D. I want to use aero lorts or slotted. Any ideas or recommendations? I know there's plenty of knowledgeable individuals here. i want to tune to 28hz to 32hz Please. I build a box for one to see how it sound. I love it. Deep bass etc.

Shoot for about 12 cubic feet net tuned to anywhere between 28-32hz.. you'll probably need to use a slot since the areo for 2 18's would be pretty large. You'll want between 180-200sq inches of port. If you like the box you have, more or less just double if if you have the room 2x the airspace, maintain tuning and double your port area. What's the current box size?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.