Need to loan some $$$

Kangaroux
5,000+ posts

I put on
Maine
As ya'll know I'm out $175+ because of me gettin scammed. If you guys would be willing to pitch in and help a brother out that would be sick. Doesn't have to be a big donation but I will keep track of everyone who loans me $ and pay you back when I get some money. Unfortunately I don't have the sort of income to be doing a pay back with interest but if you truly want to make it worth your while I guess we can work something out.

Donation goal is reached, thanks everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
im sure with these people you will get back on your feet. im in the same place as you or i would loan the full amount no questions asked. hoping the best for ya man!

Here you guys go if you wanna donate an amount. Please say in your post how much you donated so we don't go over how much I actually need. As I said before I don't have the money to be giving back interest so just keep that in mind please -- all donations are welcome //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I would donate but I refuse to use paypal because they have far too many problems with security, the FDIC won't recognize it as an "official" form of payment and because the disputes usually end up with the seller getting the shaft. I always take pics of what the item looks like and how its packaged to cover my azz. Really ***** to see this **** happen to people.

I would donate but I refuse to use paypal because they have far too many problems with security, the FDIC won't recognize it as an "official" form of payment and because the disputes usually end up with the seller getting the shaft. I always take pics of what the item looks like and how its packaged to cover my azz. Really ***** to see this **** happen to people.
If you want to donate something I'm sure we could work something out using a money order or some cash in mail.

$10.00 to ya. Total of $35.00 now yes?

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

If you want to donate something I'm sure we could work something out using a money order or some cash in mail.
There's always Dwolla //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

$10.00 to ya. Total of $35.00 now yes? 

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

There's always Dwolla //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Thanks Conner //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

hey man, shooting ya 10. happy holidays
You too! I appreciate it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.