Need To know whats wrong (wireing)

stevenslrp
10+ year member

It's simple and dumb but I don't know whats wrong. I have a pioneer cd player that I'am installing. It has no wire diagram. After I connected all the wires I get no power??? I just get a green light that I can see coming from inside the cd player. I

hooked the right/rear negative up together, and the right/rear positives together.

front/right negatives together, and the front/right positives. Then I hooked up ignition to ignition, and power to power, then ground to ground. Power ant- to power ant. But when I turn the ignition switch... Nothing??? But a green light coming from the inside when I push the eject button.

I don't know whats the problem, The cd player worked fine in my cousins car. I also tried a different cd player. An Alpine CDA-7873. Both I got that same green light. It must be something I'm doing wrong.

Is there an alternate way.

ummm....did you push the power button?? Dumb question I know...but I'm speaking from experience //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

The unit will completely black when you first install it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.