Need suggestions. Diming lights still. With ?

I already did the Big 3, so i assume you changed the 4 gauge wiring is like a harness or something for other wires etc. Is there anything i should check out by doing this. I don't really know where to start when i google it. Thanks for your time.
no I mean I ran 4 gauge power and ground wire from the front battery to the back of the vehicle where you have your amp.

no I mean I ran 4 gauge power and ground wire from the front battery to the back of the vehicle where you have your amp.
Already thanks using 4 gauge. Maybe I should use a 2nd battery setup. I have a red top battery and a new kinetix. Now i need to google how to add 2nd battery. Hope it doesnt cost a ton.

ground your amp to the chassis of the car, as close as you can to the amp. have you done this? or have you run a cable from the neg of the batt all the way to the neg of the amp?

Quick google search says if i get 2 batterys Both batterys need to be the same. Not gonna buy another battery. arhhhhhhhhh... Will check grounds from big 3 and ground from amp...

ground your amp to the chassis of the car, as close as you can to the amp. have you done this? or have you run a cable from the neg of the batt all the way to the neg of the amp?
My ground is on the chassis about 2 ft from amp.

Let's see some pics.
I have a 99 ford ranger xlt. My subs are in the cab with plywood under them and my amp is under it. I need to take my subs out and its gonna be a pain in the ***. I need to do it to check the ground but it might be a few days.

A drop to 13.5 volts isn't your battery its the alternator. Big 3 can help but that's just part of the wiring in the truck.
Do you think a HO alternator would fix the problem? Thanks for your time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.