need someone to design a box for me

Participant count
  • Participant list
i just designed a very crude box ,

plans.bmp

by "FRONT" and "BACK" i mean front is twords the seats and back is twords the end of the car...

where should i face the subs/ports? is this box any good?

dont go by pioneer's box plans. I did and it turned out to be tuned to 45hz. Made the plans myself and it sounds pretty good though, even tuned that high.

also the ports are gonna be circle ports not those rectangle ones, and what would i make my ports out of?

the calculator in the webpage thingy says a 3" diameter port x 6" long in that box is gonna be tuned to about 22 hz, thats good right?

also the ports are gonna be circle ports not those rectangle ones, and what would i make my ports out of?
the calculator in the webpage thingy says a 3" diameter port x 6" long in that box is gonna be tuned to about 22 hz, thats good right?
22? that sounds awfully low for that sub. And use PVC pipe for ports. Worked great for me.

in this box can i leave it so there is nothing cutting off the subs inside? or should i have a divider so each sub gets half the box and a port?

how do i find out how much space reinforcements are gonna take cus it said to compensate for the space? im prolly just gonna get little 3/4 mdf triangle pieces and use them in the middle of the box at all 4 corners, should i use more reinforcement?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.