Need some noise!

Participant count
  • Participant list

dudeogo

Actually a Potato
I have been recommended to upgrade my RF punch p3 d2 to 4 SSA DCON 12s. I think that is the direction I am heading but wanted to make sure I had explored all of my options. I also have the Sundown Ev3 and the Incriminator series I in mind.. I want as much SPL as possible, with 1600watts available. Unlimited budget for the woofers, but I would like to stay around 1600 watts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

A friend of mine had an issue with noise and whinning on an amplifier in his SQ truck. He was using a Gladen 2 ch. We tried about 5 of my...
How I would approach it is install your new amplifier and start using it. Install a voltage gauge and if you see your voltage lowering then add...
While most Asian and African markets will identify Honda's small hatchback as the Jazz model, most Western regions will know the same model as the...
The Kappa's have a high sensitivity rating of 93 db so the X802-5 would be fine. A good high sensitivity 8" sub in a properly sized box would fit...

About this thread

dudeogo

Actually a Potato
dudeogo
Springfield, Mo
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from