Need Some Help????

Juiced
10+ year member

Bored and Impatient
hey all i'm new to this forum, i need help finding some speaker.

I would like to buy 3 sets for my '04 Vette.

I need 1 set of 6.5" components

1 set of 6.5" Coaxials Either 2 way or 3 way

1 set of 4" or 4.25" Coaxials either 2 way or 3 way

They will be run by a 4 channel amp at 75 watts rms the 6.5 component and 4" coaxial will be run off the same channels in the doors and the others will be independant in the rear section.

I really appreciate the help. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

because of the extreme nature of my subs, motor, and exhaust i need as much "noise" as possible i have two 12 audiobahm immortals and they have thunderous base so i need some mids and highs so i figure a 6.5 mid and tweet and 2 coaxials shoul even it out.

by motor noise i mean a 242/248 .601/.612 lift camwith long tube headers no cats and a wicked exhaust it's 140+ decibles at 5k rpm.

yeah but it just doesn't sound the same. the vette is really small and seals well not to mention you can't duplicate my subs at any shop. i have 2600 watts rms of bass right behind my head.

yeah but it just doesn't sound the same. the vette is really small and seals well not to mention you can't duplicate my subs at any shop. i have 2600 watts rms of bass right behind my head.
Oh really? Did you upgrade/ swap your alternator with that of a Caterpillar? If not, you are not really getting 2600rms from your subs on a stock alternator

As far as hearing comps/coaxes , a wall in an audio shop or a dealers customer's ride is a better guide to find a set of speakers to suit your taste-rather than a multitude of options people will give you over the internet

Your best bet is a 3way comp set (6.5", 4",tweet)for best imaging plus a set of coaxes

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.