Need some help

Participant count
  • Participant list
just get te vehicle you want, theres always a way to make it fit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

ive seen 12's and 15's in small trucks in the past ,so like i said earlier,how much space you wanna use or should i say lose for the box.your space is limited but if you can move the seat forward it will help.more you move the seat the bigger the box

ive seen 12's and 15's in small trucks in the past ,so like i said earlier,how much space you wanna use or should i say lose for the box.your space is limited but if you can move the seat forward it will help.more you move the seat the bigger the box
thanks a lot man for the info, i guess i will have to find a one can and take measurements while im siting in it lol

really just depends on how tall or short you are ,and how much room you're willing to give up
alright, i will message you or something when i get measurements and you can tell me what i can do from there for best results, is that straight with you?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.