Need some help

Participant count
  • Participant list

jmh51193
10+ year member

va
Well I have 2 options

I wanted to get 2 image dynamic 10's and the kicker zx1000.1

The amp is to expensive for my budget but I will go this route if I find a cheaper but still good amp. Also I will probably dim to bad.

My second option(which i probably want to go with) would be to get some cheaper less powerful subs. I would like to see what good loud subs there are that dont need tons of power.

Id like to see both options and would really appreciate help.

This is the box they are going in.

http://musicmooseaudio.com/chevy_gmc_truck_c8898.html

Well, what is your budget, and which model of ID subs are you looking into?

Best bet is show us your entire budget with a breakdown on how you would like to spend it. Also, will your budget need to include wires, box, etc.

Pioneer ts-c720prs $250

kicker zx350.2 $180

Optima battery $200

Raam mat $350

30 ft of 1/0 welding wire to do big 3 and run to dist. block. 70$ and some short pieces of smaller for power and ground.

I want to keep it as close to 1500 as possible.

But I also dont want to not me impressed with it.

So this is everything but the subs and amp

Will these be loud? Are they louder than 2 jl 10" w1 ? Also I heard some bad things of Hifonics? Are they any good?

buy one audioque sd 2.5 15' they go for like 140.00 and then get a 600 watt amp. youll be fine...there are a lot better amps out there then kicker...hifonics, mtx (if u look on ebay), elemental design, audioque....just do some research and even chack the for sale threads here

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.