Need some help with my amp

Drone123

I ordered my Hifonics Hifi1000.d amp from Amazon yesterday got it today. (brand new)

I have it hooked up to 4 guage wires everything is hooked up currently but the power light wont turn on for some reason.

The HF logo turns on but neither the Power or Protection light turns on.

Any idea what the problem could be? I'm trying to hook it up to 2 12 cvrs

you say the HF logo lights up on the amp so that means the remote wire is fine, all it needs to do is send a signal to the amp to turn it on and then the power wire from the battery will take care of the rest, but the ground needs to be solid to ensure a strong connection. I would get a digital multimeter or a test light and test your connections. actually your thread will probably help me with my amp problem now. You should get a piece of wire and connect it to the power and remote on the amp and see if your amp powers up

I'm getting fed up with this amp, I tried rewiring twice already.... If the fuse that connects from the battery to the amp is blown will that make it stop from powering up? but at the same time the logo lights up.

The grounding wire is very secure

So all I have to do is replace the current blown 100 A fuse and the light should turn on?

I'll post pictures later, I have to go to work soon.

I've had this wires hooked up for a while I just replaced my kenwood amp with the hifonics, but the fuse does look a little burnt n cracked. I ordered a new Fuse today it should come in by tomorrow. I appreciate all of you trying to help

So all I have to do is replace the current blown 100 A fuse and the light should turn on?

I've had this wires hooked up for a while I just replaced my kenwood amp with the hifonics, but the fuse does look a little burnt n cracked. I ordered a new Fuse today it should come in by tomorrow. I appreciate all of you trying to help
LOL the fuse looks a little burnt and cracked...HAHA i'd say that's what your problem is

Your problem here is defiantly the fuse. I would check the fuses from your amp to make sure they are in good condition as well.

Means Fuse save your rupees....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif now do check the error... of amps remote and power wires.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.