Need Some Help Please!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Alright Guys I Have A Kicker Zx850.2 And Also Have 2 S10l7 Which Are 2 Ohm And I Am Wondering What Will Be The Best Way To Wire Them To Get The Most Out Of My Amp. The Amp Is Rated 225x2 @ 4 Ohm Or 425x2 @ 2 Ohm Or 850.1 @ 4 Ohm Brigde. I Would Appreciate Any Help And Of Course I Would Love To Be Able To Get The Most Watts To These Subs, But Of Course I Want The Amp To Operate Correctly. If I Have To Add More Subs To Get The Correct Configuration That Is Fine Just Let Me Know. If You Come Up With Any Idea's Let Me Know How Many Watts I Will Be Pushing With The Configuration. Thanks In Advance

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.