need some help ordering lugs

Participant count
  • Participant list

khmer_rouge
10+ year member

VA
I have some wheels that are going back on my vehicle and I am a bit confused. I had a set of 24 locks and lugs but unfortunately they rusted a bit over time. My vehicle is 6 lug. (Qx56)

I had 12x1.25 lugs (10)

I had 12.1.25 locks (2)

The front wheels had spacers on them and Im counting

14x1.5 lugs (12), no locks

so my question is did the spacers require the wheel installers to use 14x1.5 on the front due to the spacers and did they F up and not use locks on the front?

I'm going to have to place an order and I'm trying to figure out exactly what I need to order.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.