need some help on finding some subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

gattaluvdatBASS
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Tucson
my homie wants to get some new subs hes thinking of getting either 3 12"kicker solo baric L7 or 2 15" L7 solos but he saw 3 black cvrs and 4 comp cvrs for sale what do you think would be best or if you have any ideas on other subs for around that price hes puttin them in a 98 grand marquis so theres alot of trunk room hes looking for the most bass he can get hes ganna focuse on a amp later after he gets the speakers so if you have any amps in mind for some subs let me knw thanks

so maybe i havent gone to school for a couple of years or i din't pay attention o well thats not the point of this forum if your just gonna try and make fun of my spelling and the way i talk then dont even reply to my question im just trying to get help for a homie because we enjoy loud bass and we want to find out the best subs and amp for his car so i dont care what you think about it iight

so maybe i havent gone to school for a couple of years or i din't pay attention o well thats not the point of this forum if your just gonna try and make fun of my spelling and the way i talk then dont even reply to my question im just trying to get help for a homie because we enjoy loud bass and we want to find out the best subs and amp for his car so i dont care what you think about it iight
lol this can't be real.

I bet you money it's some geeky white kid too lol.
haha thats funny some geeky white boy HAAAA get the hell outta here with that man look if you want to talk **** then go head be a hater its all to the G but dont do it online do it in the persons face dont be a punk or a hater noone likes that ****

straight from JimJ's sig...
"The amount of time you put into making your post intelligible is the amount of time I'll spend in making an honest answer."

i respect that and i apologize for this man but a i cant help it i wasnt able to go to a high school but the fact of the matter is im just asking a question and it shouldnt matter how i spell because not everyone can spell everything so if you got a awnser for me thanks if not i dont even really want to hear it from anyone im tired of hearing haters all the time.

hes got a budget off about 1200 maybe 1300 but he wants either 3 12s or maybe 2 15s but he was looking at the MTX 9500 subs are they any good or the RE XXX but he has this price for subs,box,and amp he already has a lightning audio strike 1000.1 mono amp he wants to get either 1 or 2 more amps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.