Need some help *noobie*

Participant count
  • Participant list

duzzyman

Ello all. Just joined here because I need a specific question answered. I drive an 03 F-350 with a stock radio in it. Because its my dads and I don't know that I'll have it after high school ( depends on if his cars trans blows or not Like I think its going to) anyways I can't justify going out and spending money on a reciver if I don't know I'll have the truck much more. I was considering buying a harmon kardon car kit ( i like the screen Idea) but it seems the quality is low over FM plus I have a ZUNE and nobody has confirmed or denied that it will even work with it.

So i'm asking you guys what are my options? Its there anyway I can run an aux line into my stock radio if circuit city or somthing could do that or anyone know of a car kit compatible with zune that doesn't blow over FM? Thanks guys.

Yea I kinda figured that. The guy at circuit city was saying though somthing might be possible. I'm still really hessitant though to put the deck I really want in it and then have to pull the ***** out and put the stock one back in when I don't drive that as a primary vehicle anymore. All I want is a cheap way to play my zune in my truck and nobody say boombox either XD

buy a cd player 100 dollars or more from CC. Ull get free install plus parts, generally around 40-50, all truck dependent.

If u dont keep the truck, take it back to CC and they will uninstall it for free.

WHat part of michigan do u live in. If its close to IN, come to the CC in South Bend (thats where i work). THe head installer there in very knowledgeable and he'll do things right.

Got a CD player in the stock radio right now its got a six pack. Was looking for a zune solution. I think I'll try the car FM pack knowing full well that it will sound a little or more poor. If its unbearible I'll take it back and stick with cd's. Thanks all.

that is a zune solution. Ur gonna spend around 150 and then ull have a aux to hook it up to.

That will give u the best sound possible. ALso ur stock speakers will sound a lil better with a aftermarket deck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.