Need Some Help, Do EQs Make A Difference, and Better RCAS?

Participant count
  • Participant list

crfrider
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Oklahoma
A yes would i notice a differnce if i bought 2 sets of Knukonceptz RCAs, the best ones they make coming from some sosche RCAs? also if I bought a Clarion EQ that has 7 volt output would it make a difference over just using the Hu and the Amps eqs? And If I did buy a eq and the 2 Sets of RCAs, a 2 channel and 4 channel set, could i just run the soches from my deck to the Eq then the Knus from the eq to the amps? or would that defeat the purpose since i would still have some cheap ones in there, and My Kenwood DDX-812 has 5 volt output? thanks

Nothing i dont think, well im in the process of getting a new vehicle so everything is out right now, And i just bought a kicker zx850.4 to run mids and highs with my zx2500.1 for my 2 l7 15s, i have kenwood ddx-812 i just got a month ago so i havent had it in a vehicle to play with it yet, since i am trying to sell my truck, I was just wondering if a clarion eq would make a difference in the sound since it has 2 extra volt outputs, also just wanting to know if the better RCAs make a difference, or im not going to waist money on these things

IMHO just use the DDX and call it a day. It does have a 13 band... I'm telling you that my car sounds amazing and I used an RTA to set my EQ properly or my Rainbow comps and mids. Utilize your time alignment too as it works fabulously on our headunits.

I wouldn't "waste" the money on another EQ just for the additional outputs.

As for the RCAs in question...they may make a small difference, but nothing that would be too audible I would imagine.

This is just my 2 cents.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.