Need some help deciding on what subs to get. Going into a Honda Accord.

Which do you think I should choose?

• Skar audio package

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Clarkec1c

CarAudio.com Newbie
I’m trying to figure out what subwoofers I want to invest in that will give me the best bang for my buck. I know I want 2 12’s or 10’s depending on the deal but can’t fit a 15 in my trunk. I was looking for something around the 1000 watt range so I wouldn’t have to upgrade my electrical system yet. My price range is around $500-700 and that includes the wiring and a box. I already have a source signal setup so all I need is power wire. It is going into a 2013 Honda Accord so I won’t be able to fit the most extravagant system. I put a few pictures below of what I was looking at. The skar audio looks like the best deal but I know people have mixed feelings about the brand. I love sundowns quality and price but people keep recommending me to get the crossfire package. I wanted to get your guys UNBIASED opinions and thoughts on the situation. I’m upgrading from a single kicker CompR running at 550 watts for reference. Thank you and have a great day!
30CB05C5-AC33-4F08-925F-DB7412B80D3F.png
04B86E9C-C9A5-4F13-9DB1-7CC770E97A9D.png
7477858A-D037-43C7-AD1A-5DD79068E4EF.png

If those subs are the SA's then I say Sundown
Actually I say Sundown either way but the SA line of subs is what I suggest.
Sadly the sundown subs are just the e-series and are 500 watts rms. The SA subs are a little out of my price range considering I would still need an amp, wiring, and box.

Those E series are still solid woofers. They can take a beating. I’d go Sundown or Crossfire but you’ll need a good box. Don’t buy a cheap prefab.

I’m trying to figure out what subwoofers I want to invest in that will give me the best bang for my buck. I know I want 2 12’s or 10’s depending on the deal but can’t fit a 15 in my trunk. I was looking for something around the 1000 watt range so I wouldn’t have to upgrade my electrical system yet. My price range is around $500-700 and that includes the wiring and a box. I already have a source signal setup so all I need is power wire. It is going into a 2013 Honda Accord so I won’t be able to fit the most extravagant system. I put a few pictures below of what I was looking at. The skar audio looks like the best deal but I know people have mixed feelings about the brand. I love sundowns quality and price but people keep recommending me to get the crossfire package. I wanted to get your guys UNBIASED opinions and thoughts on the situation. I’m upgrading from a single kicker CompR running at 550 watts for reference. Thank you and have a great day!
View attachment 28505View attachment 28506View attachment 28507
I’m also curious what people’s opinions are on used audio equipment. Do you think it would be worth buying something off of Facebook marketplace it stick to new equipment.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...