Need some help and suggestions

Goeagles

CarAudio.com Newbie
Oct 16, 2020
Delaware
I just bought a 2017 Ford Fusion SE with 11 speakers I believe. It is not the Sony version. It is loud enough but I just don’t think it sounds too good. I was thinking of upgrading the component door speakers and maybe add a sub. I would love to hear some suggestions and recommendations . Would it even be worth it . Not looking to spend too much maybe around $800 budget for equipment and installation.

Bobbytwonames

Conspiracy Theorist
Aug 28, 2018
I just bought a 2017 Ford Fusion SE with 11 speakers I believe. It is not the Sony version. It is loud enough but I just don’t think it sounds too good. I was thinking of upgrading the component door speakers and maybe add a sub. I would love to hear some suggestions and recommendations . Would it even be worth it . Not looking to spend too much maybe around $800 budget for equipment and installation.
Just add a single 10" or 12" sub to get a little bass in the car. A Dayton 10" or 12" would work with a Pioneer mono amp. You can go with a sealed box with those if you are trying to save room.

SlugButter

CarAudio.com VIP
Nov 5, 2019
arizona
Good sound starts with the head unit in my opinion. If there isn’t good sound at the source, adding components won’t help as much as changing the head unit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest posts

Newest threads

Latest classifieds