Need some good bang for the buck 6.5's

Participant count
  • Participant list

theMessenjah44
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Central IL
So...I just dumped several thousand dollars into my car for audio gear, got a few days off work and decided to dump a few grand and go to vegas with the wifey.

Now I realized that there's an audio comp in the middle of August, and I need to finish my highs. I want to put 3 or 4 pairs of 6.5's in. I want something that will get loud on 40-50 watts each and won't cause my wife to want to kill me when I spend the money. help?

You know you can get a really nice comp set like Hertz Milles or Rainbow or Dynaudio or HAT or What ever & really get loud off of 1 set up with the right tuning-deadening-aiming etc........

I guess loud is the same as SQ or SQL????????

Im more of a SQL type of guy vs just being Loud.

You can always find a speaker that gets loud & not worry about Deadening-placement-aiming-tuning the speaker to right car environment

Do some of the PE PA 6.5" mids and Crescendo XST tweets. Will get very loud and you can't beat them for the price.
I'll look into it, thanks Mike!

I guess loud is the same as SQ or SQL????????Im more of a SQL type of guy vs just being Loud.

You can always find a speaker that gets loud & not worry about Deadening-placement-aiming-tuning the speaker to right car environment
I want them to get loud without sounding like crap. I pretty much want something that will halfway keep up with 155+ but I'm not so worried about SQ

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.