need some advice on a sub enclosure

Participant count
  • Participant list
well if you are changing the color....we are going to have to obviously charge more as we'd take everything out of the engine bay and spray it along with the door jams and trunk....now if you wanted to stay with stock color or something similar or do a 2 color car we could do that also...like your interior would be orange and black...wit the outside of the car being black...up to you on how much you wanna spend.

calculate the volume difference and then find the percentage of difference. With a small box such as this one the percentage of the difference may be too high for the subs to perform well. Not giving subs enough room will rob your subs performance and the result will not be good. Poly-fill could also be used but I am not a fan and would not know how to calculate how much you would need to make up for the difference.
1 lb of poly for every 1 cubic foot of box space for a "simulated" 20% box volume increase. there is a calculator somewhere here just search - polyfill.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.