need small, cheap amp for coaxials.

Participant count
  • Participant list

g0t-milk
10+ year member

I AM Teh Burgar KING!
going to be replacing my coaxials, wish i could get components but short on cash. right now i think ill be getting some infinity 6x9 3ways and some infinity 3.5 2ways. my HU only does 50w x 4 and its not good enough. my bass doesnt hit hard until its at 40 - 42 out of 46, and by then the coaxials start to distort. i need to amplify them. something cheap would be suitable.. dont need it to be screaming loud, just a tad bit louder than it is now, without the distortion. thanks

well i dont need coaxials. i have some now. i got pioneer 3.5's and 6x9's but i want some 3ways, and the infinitys look nice. i just need an amp to push them with

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.