Need Shop Recommendation in Western/Southern/NW Suburbs or Chicago

NJTStang11

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Dec 9, 2004
Chicago, IL
I've always installed my own equipment but have been out car audio for a few years now.

My car is a 2009 Infiniti Fx35 and I don't want to risk spoiling anything with the warranty by screwing up the tapping into the factory wires to power on the amp through factory integration.

I need a 12" Sub/Amp installed. I have nearly everything (if not everything provided) and just need a reputable shop to put everything in neat, clean, and nicely that wont cost me an arm and a leg.

Thanks.

Timmy13091

Team DC
Apr 29, 2012
Chicago
I've always installed my own equipment but have been out car audio for a few years now.My car is a 2009 Infiniti Fx35 and I don't want to risk spoiling anything with the warranty by screwing up the tapping into the factory wires to power on the amp through factory integration.

I need a 12" Sub/Amp installed. I have nearly everything (if not everything provided) and just need a reputable shop to put everything in neat, clean, and nicely that wont cost me an arm and a leg.

Thanks.
Sudden impact customs ... In Alsip Il (south burbs) .. Good guys and do great work

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Also there a digital designs dealer

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds