Need opinion on door panel design

Participant count
  • Participant list

Farmacist
10+ year member

Soundstream Elite
Detroit, MI
Alright well I've been screwing around with my door panel designs and I just can never be happy with what I have. I get to the point where I'm just about to glass the overlay panel in and I get 2nd thoughts.

I currently have (Soundstream Pro Series) 3 SST-104 10's, 2 SST-654N 6.5's and 3 SST-05 in the panels.

0410002058.jpg

What I want to see is if ppl think i should try to cover the whole panel, meaning from the bottom of the window to the bottom of the door? Or should I keep it how it is and go from the armrest down.

I like the armrest down design because this is a daily driver and having an armrest is nice, but at the same time I could add a lot more speakers if I do the whole thing.

So if anyone has some suggestions feel free.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.