need new speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

Proskier
10+ year member

my last set of speakers are history and i need some new ones. i really dont want to deal w/ components so i really just want a good set of coaxials. i have about 150 to spend on them and my amp is 170x2 into 4 ohms. ive looked at a set of kickers and a set of alpine type Rs but still dont know exactly what to do.

Coaxial's alpine ones are good but don't go with some cheap **** i would suggest either alpine or a nice pair of pioneers never sony for sure can tell u that they do just what they say XPLODE haha

The Rev-series Pioneers are good choices. (get the Premier versions rather than the regular Pioneers....they are certainly worth the extra expense)

Alpine's Type Rs are decent for the money.

I'm a bit of a Diamond fanboi and their coaxials aren't bad for the $$ if you eBay 'em...

Take a look at the polk momo's. They are very nice! Can't argue with alpine type R's either. Haven't heard the pioneer revs but heard alot of good things on here about them. I would think any of those would be solid choices for you. Let your ears be the final judge.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.