Need LOUDER Siren!!! for my Viper Alarm

snb778
5,000+ posts

blaugh!!!!
Hey whats up guys,

I just go a Viper 5900 alarm/remote start installed in my car... HOWEVER, the SIREN really isnt loud at all... I can barely hear it chirp when it locks and unlocks the doors from 50-75yrds away.

I am just looking for a fairly loud siren, nothing to crazy.. NOTHING THAT NEEDS AN AIR COMPRESSOR, for those of you who were going to post a link to HORNBLASTERS.COM,, yes yes, i already know about it.

So if any of you know any websites, or have any links to sites with sirens that YOU KNOWWWW are fairly loud, please drop em' in. Thanks.

Also I really dont want to spend more than $100 bucks...that should be do-able...just to give ya an idea of what im lookin for.

Who Here Has A Loud Alarm They Are Happy With???

Wow this website is getting so FUcking gay all the admins need to get the sand out of their Vag's, stop their personal bullcrap, and start to realize they are pissin everyone off......DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT besides deleting crap just to piss off another Admin member...you are DESTORYING this website....

THink about if ANY senior member from termpro or ss forum came on here what they would think!!!... its a F-ing joke!!..

I have been gone for a few weeks, I come back to ask a few simple questions, and I see this shit!, you guys gotta be kidding.!

check to see where your siren is mounted. does it have a mostly clear path to the ground? could be that simple. i know you can cut one of the loops and have it go to full loudness chirp. you can add another siren also. mine is loud, loud enough that a neighbor called the other night at 12am asking for me to turn it off and they are 3 houses down from me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.