Need Installer for a Katzkin leather kit...

There are a ton of install videos out on youtube on how to do this. You should save yourself some money and DIY. What kind of car is it for?

Razer, where did you get the Katzkin from? I'm also looking to replace my leather on my 08 Honda Accord. My leather is falling apart and I dont want to replace it with OEM. I like the Katzkin quality and options. I heard there's a ton of places to install in Newark, but I'm too far from there. I got a local guy who wants 1500 for ordering and installing. Let me know if you find cheaper.

Hey Razer, Were you ever able to locate someone to install your Katzskin? I jut got mine, but can't locate an installer. After so many years you would think there would be tons of retailers and installers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Razer, Were you ever able to locate someone to install your Katzskin? I jut got mine, but can't locate an installer. After so many years you would think there would be tons of retailers and installers.
After 3 years and only 6 posts I doubt he's still here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...