Need Input on system for my truck.

Participant count
  • Participant list
Id run a single ten in there ..like a dayton HO, and grab a couple amps from Jim/Mylows10, that will be excellent, and save some space while not giving up some power..Id recommend the Ab 26801 on sub duty while looking at the 150.4 AB mini Hybrid on a 3 stage up front,one good AGM under the hood, and the BIG 3,and a decent HU, and she will slamm as well as be quite effecient.That truck should have a stock 140 amp alt..Neighbor has both amps and a single Orileys Super Start Extreme AGM, and Big 3,in an xcab with a Single AudioTechnix 12 in 1.4@35 htz ported enclosure under the back seat(switches to 2-xfl 10s from time to time,an Infinity 6.5 90 rms mid,and CDT DRT-25 set of tweets,and a set of Infinity 4x6 in rears with a bass cap and she does nicely at all times.I say Dayton HO 10 do to SQ, and they take a limited space of 1.0 sealed to sound fantastic/especially on that 26801.d,and the space behind the seat or in center behind console should fit perfect.CDT 3 way up front will sound excellent in that truck..6.5 and 3/4 tweets should fit in stock locations easily and do one cut out for a clean finish for the 3-4"mid.Be an awesome setup in that truck..or even a two way..Just my 2 cents..

As far as Sundown subs...people like them...I can only say that Ive experienced with the SA 12s, and 10s, and did not care for them,and tried several boxes and tuning..still did not care for them..Ive enjoyed my XFLs even up to date,my SQubed HDS 310s,and the Daytons have been great for my money spent..Just my experiencing..though others may have experienced differently.Its your system..Research,ect..but for SQ, and the Money and space provided, I think for an SQ affordable sub, Id get a Dayton HO for your application/10,or 12

Yet, Jim/Mylows10, is an excellent Vendor to deal with,and stands behind all his gear, and as honest as they come.Cant ask for a better guy to deal with from my experiencing from buying BNIB,used, to even trading with..always straight up, and knows his stuff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.