Need Input for deciding

Participant count
  • Participant list

Coleton

CarAudio.com Newbie
Nc
Right now I have a sundown sfb 3000 hooked up to two RF t1d212s. Wondering if I should buy a sundown x-15 v2 or a sundown z-12 v5. Wanting to run just a single sub and looking for as much low end as possible.

Right now I have a sundown sfb 3000 hooked up to two RF t1d212s. Wondering if I should buy a sundown x-15 v2 or a sundown z-12 v5. Wanting to run just a single sub and looking for as much low end as possible.

Look at cone area. Why the switch?
Screenshot_20201206-135600_Google.jpg

Well, I bought the subs as well as the amp in a package deal. I originally switched from an 8 inch sundown and the RFs are more rattely and my 8 inch hits the lows better. I am new to car audio so It might be my setup is wrong but I am looking for a more deep refined sound that hits lows better

I am looking to spend <600 for a sub < 150 for the box/ parts to build one <120 for the wiring. Just looking for something to hit hard but also sound great.
And on the wiring I am currently running 2 guage wire but looking to get quality 0 guage.

Holy Deja vu with bobby asking peoples budgets like 4 times even though they already posted it in a reply to him.... 🤨

I am looking to spend <600 for a sub < 150 for the box/ parts to build one <120 for the wiring. Just looking for something to hit hard but also sound great.

I would go X15 over Zv5 on a SBF3k.

No too mention every sub recommendation is AB. Doesn't even think of the other brands. AB has it's uses but there is a bunch of brands in the 600 dollar range for two that I would go over AB all day long.

Dual SSA Icon's, Fi SSD V4s in the 12" or 15" would out do AB. Had a long discussion on this with someone who installed AB for years and years along with other brands a few weeks ago.

Along with what Pop suggested. That SFB 3000 would be just right on a set of Fi SSD V4s or the SSA Icons or the X15 from Sundown.

No too mention every sub recommendation is AB. Doesn't even think of the other brands. AB has it's uses but there is a bunch of brands in the 600 dollar range for two that I would go over AB all day long.

Dual SSA Icon's, Fi SSD V4s in the 12" or 15" would out do AB. Had a long discussion on this with someone who installed AB for years and years along with other brands a few weeks ago.

Along with what Pop suggested. That SFB 3000 would be just right on a set of Fi SSD V4s or the SSA Icons or the X15 from Sundown.

I just told the other guy to go with Sundowns and another guy to go with Savard. I tend to recommend subs that I have experience with, is that a bad thing?

My buddy is doing 58's with 4-HD15's in a Tahoe. So, yes, I think that they are pretty good subs. I could've told the OP to look at the AB XMAXX15 that costs $500, but I've never ran it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.