need high quality 10 sub +\- 1000 rms (SSA, Fi or ??)

bebitte3o
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
montreal
Item(s) for Sale:

I wait your offer!

Thank's

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

ICON 10" is $358 new.
Thank's for your help:)

But now i'm confused again, i don't have the time for waiting one month for my sub, so i see ssa have gcon in stock but i like the sundonwn sa serie, i pass the order thesday morning so my last question is:gcon or sa-10??

Thank's for your help:)
But now i'm confused again, i don't have the time for waiting one month for my sub, so i see ssa have gcon in stock but i like the sundonwn sa serie, i pass the order thesday morning so my last question is:gcon or sa-10??
Based on everything I've seen, either. I'd order the gcon if I were in your position.

where are you installing sub? In the cabin area, or in the open area by the stern?
The sub will be under the driver seat outside, i have 2.5 cubes net and box will be ported (round ported)and this is not and easy task to build at this place but i don't have a choice!

Just be sure to have sub and port fire opposite a wall or seat ect... To "load" the sub to some degree. It will have better sound and get much louder that way, if you can do it...

The last one I did, port firing off of the seat down low ....custom 2.6^ft enclosure built into the hull ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Just be sure to have sub and port fire opposite a wall or seat ect... To "load" the sub to some degree. It will have better sound and get much louder that way, if you can do it...
The last one I did, port firing off of the seat down low ....custom 2.6^ft enclosure built into the hull ....

Thanks for your help and good job with your box:)

I built my box at 2.4 cubes and the sub firing the back of the boat and port opposite and firing under the dash (wall) i put 4 inch port by 8.5 inch long.

Finally i buy one fi ssd12 with cooling, cant wait to ear that!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.