Need help!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Sierrahobel

CarAudio.com Newbie
Wassup guys! I’m having a hard time with my set up I have 2 JL 10tw3d4s, they’re being pushed by a skar rp1200.1D and they’re wired up to 4 ohms, they’re in a sealed box. .55ft3 airspace on watch sub.. facing forward in a single cab truck. I have them hooked up to the factory head unit using a LOC. But the hard thing is THEY ARE POPPING! When I turn it up, on bass hits they make a popping sound, and it’s very frustrating. Do y’all have any su

Wassup guys! I’m having a hard time with my set up I have 2 JL 10tw3d4s, they’re being pushed by a skar rp1200.1D and they’re wired up to 4 ohms, they’re in a sealed box. .55ft3 airspace on watch sub.. facing forward in a single cab truck. I have them hooked up to the factory head unit using a LOC. But the hard thing is THEY ARE POPPING! When I turn it up, on bass hits they make a popping sound, and it’s very frustrating. Do y’all have any su
try messing with the gain of your amp and see if the popping stops if you turn the gain down.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.