Need help!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Try hit RESET button to see if the HU will reset and function.Hold for approx 6-10 seconds then release. you can use a toothpick to push that reset button. Try that first with power on.

If that does not work, check your wiring diagram again. Its best to get a wiring harness for your vehicle if you did not get one in the first place to make things easier/plug and play so to speak/match color code on wiring by diagram.Approx. 15 bucks on up depending on the year and make off the internet

Usually the reset button really helps! Let us know if it worked out.

Recently I even got into an accident, where all the subwoofers flew and other expensive items. That's really insulting, my friend! But the benefit of the insurance company is covered, it helped to save my finances.

(THAT company, if interested)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.