need help

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey ppl well i just installed a jensen vm9312 in my 95 gmc suburban i now its not the best name band stereo but i only got it for 30 bucks well everthing works fine on the stereo bt for sum reason the middle speakers dont work well i looked up and it said that my suburbam has a factory amp who knw i haveny found 1 but its supposed powet tje middle speakers well i dnt knw how to wire it up so if yall can help that well be great

You may just want to run wires from the HU into the door sills you should find the factory wire runs there too and look for the wires going to Mids cut an splice.

Audiobaun allright just let mr knw when ur free n i really dont knw about stereos n wiring i wiring the radio the way that told me to on the internet well the first guy who did my subs n amp and aslo my radio is a close friend well when he was hookin up the radio unstad of buyin the adapter to the harness he cut it off n wired like that so i have about 5 wire left n i try to look up what they r for n nothing comes up so yea

Very nice of you, I hope there are a lot more of you in the forum
There are still some great people on here.PM me your phone#,and we can text,or?to see whats a great day/time for the both of us,and see about that addition of the 4ch as well:santa:I dont know everything, but some things,in which might help

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.