Autotek amplifier ?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hello, I was looking on cheap yet decent amps, some how on the hifonics home page I ended on autotek, has anyone used autotek amplifiers? If so, how's the power an electrical drainage? Any feedback would be good, I'm looking for a cheap yet affective amp to power the fi 18s
Stay away from maxxsonics products for the most part other than higher end Hifonics and MB Quart.

The old school, pre-maxxsonics Autotek amps were great, solid amps. Not so much any more.

Hello, I was looking on cheap yet decent amps, some how on the hifonics home page I ended on autotek, has anyone used autotek amplifiers? If so, how's the power an electrical drainage? Any feedback would be good, I'm looking for a cheap yet affective amp to power the fi 18s
Stay away from maxxsonics products for the most part other than higher end Hifonics and MB Quart.

The old school, pre-maxxsonics Autotek amps were great, solid amps. Not so much any more.

actually not true , if you can if a super sport class d amp ,they are sweet .the new amps ,not so good

actually not true , if you can if a super sport class d amp ,they are sweet .the new amps ,not so good
Well as always there's exceptions. Just for the most part. Maxxsonics can make real good amps, idk why they don't all the time... For example look at the crunch gp3k

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.